RS1 VS Subier


Sorry for the lack of audio. I had no idea how recording work on phone :) Link to Youtube https://youtu.be/ydO8bZTv3UE

So we got Subier as our first event boss. Planned to grind for another week before attempting, but gave it a try and surprise surprise I won.

Team used:
  • A Hawke because I couldn't draw his S
  • S Guella Ha. What is Hawke without his buddy?
  • S Gray because he's slash
  • S Diana for poison
  • SS Sophia because I needed a healer.


Dianna did not land her poison until the very end, so it was 95% brute force win. With Gray and Sophia doing STR down, Subier did not hit very hard. Not sure how much help Guella Ha INT down was.

Luckiest thing, as some pointed out, was how Subier did not use his paralyzing move against me. From 1-20, I did not see it even once.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team building 101

RS1 vs Noel